Monday, May 31, 2010

ichi rittoru no namida (one liter of tears)

this is the saddest drama i've ever watched.
among all 11 episodes,,
not even 1 episode i watched without tears.
=))

it's very inspiring drama.
the spirit to live
the courage to do the best in everything that she could
the love for her family n frens



when I close my eyes,
the you who I saw behind my eyelids,
has somehow make me become stronger.
I want to b e like that for you too.
[ 9th of March ; One Litre of Tears - Episode 3 ]

Whats wrong with falling down?
You can always stand up again.
If you look up at the sky after falling down,
the blue sky is stretching limitlessly and smiles at you.
[ Ikeuchi Aya ; One Litre of Tears - Episode 8 ]



People shouldnt dwell on the past.
Its enough to try your best in all that youre doing now.
[Ikeuchi Aya ; One Litre of Tears - Episode 9]


Plants are great, arent they?
Even when it rains, and they get soaked,
They still stay put there, growing fresh flowers.
I want to become that strong too.
[Ikeuchi Aya ; One Litre of Tears - Episode 10]


1 supersengal:

farathiyah. said...

cerita ni sgt sedih :( i've watched it. nanges gilaaak.