Monday, March 29, 2010

~a day at ssp~



huhu~
today's activity=visit ssp..
or,,
specifically..
visit my BELOVED bandroom..
the place i miss the most
heaven of ssp..!!
=)


~i'm playing oboe~
it's fake but look real duhh..!!
x)



not really good in playing this drum set..
still in learning process.
seriously wanna master on it someday



i'm playing trumpet...??
yup2..
trumpet 3rd part master..!!
master ke..??
huhu
it's not as easy a u think
~HAHA~
wanna become like me..?
u should have diz~
  1. strong muscle on lips n diaphragm
  2. long breath
  3. good in reading musical notes
  4. a really very high patient..!!



i used 2 study there in the middle during late night with my study buddy..!!
mish ya so much..!!
my anak2 murid..
~hehe~
sorry 4 being so garang 2 u all
x)



aiyak..
my ex-dorm..
the most memorable dorm..!!
..kher,s'mark,shaloo..
korg mesti igt duhh..!!
HAHA
syyyhhhhh..!!
keep it..
our secret..!!

so,,
dats about it..
my ex-skool
sekolah seri puteri cyberjaya
still in my heart.
no way 2 forget..!!


2 supersengal:

idayahkapi said...

gile rindu skola.esp.br laa.huhu.band!!eupho juge.poyo gile ko rossa!!hahaha.

rossanniz said...

haha~
kate poyo crew..
mesti a kene poyo..!!
*sengal*